For a while Alan had moderate success with his martial arts business marketing website.
He’d get an OK flow of leads but a lot of them were just tire-kickers or come to find out they couldn’t afford classes.
Every once in a while he’d actually get a student to sign up from his website, but it was rare!
Recently this all changed…
I caught up with Alan last week and asked him to simply tell me how his website did for the previous 7 days.
In this audio he tells us how it’s done.
Plus, some extra tips…
- How Simple Words Can Produce Leads for You
- The Strategy for Collecting Leads Online
- Why Not ALL Prospects are Created Equally
- The ONE Thing, That When Done Right, Can Keep Your Prospect Pipeline Fill All Year
Take a listen…
[display_podcast] <<<< — Listen There
And don’t Forget Thursday’s Teleseminar…
Register below for your complementary tele-seminar…
Thursday September 29th at 3PM Eastern, 2PM Central, 1PM Mountain, 12PM on the west coast.
- Filling the Prospect Pipeline for the short-term and long-term
- Late Fall Marketing
- Internet Trends You Need to Be Aware of
- Getting Tougher in the Tough Economy
- The 5 Musts of Your Monthly Marketing Plan