A short while back I wrote this article titled…
Hit The Ground Running -How to Build A New School Very Quickly
Really, it can be for any school, NEW or OLD that wants to inject some life into their biz and generate a surge of new enrollments and excitement.
One of the “Major Publications” in our industry was supposed to run it. In fact, they even paid me for it.
BUT– another “Martial Arts Goo-Roo” cried fowl and bitched about it.
Honestly, after that I sorta forgot about it.
As I was looking through my hard-drive I stumbled upon it.
So I thought I’d share it with you.
Here are the details of what’s is covered…
Are you are looking to grow your organization?
Are you a new instructor with the dream of owning your own business?
Or, are you simply looking for a way to inject a flood of new students into your school?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions you must read “Hit The Ground Running, How to Build a New School Very Quickly.”
Whether you are a veteran school owner or you are new to the business you’ll discover proven secrets, including…
- How to successfully start from scratch even when the odds are against you.
- How to negotiate with the 3 types of Landlords.
- The right way to invest in your own property.
- The ultimate marketing plan to fill any school at warp speed.
- How to master the art of networking and leverage your contacts.
- How to easily get into the local school system even when you are brand new.
- The easiest ways to get maximum referrals in minimum time.
- Where to look for financing so you don’t have to use your own money.
- The three deadly mistakes new schools make and how you can avoid them.
Now, here’s the thing. I’d rather not have this be shared with just anyone. I even grappled with charging a few bucks for it. But for now it is complimentary – all I’m asking is that you “request” it
Request it here…